Categories
New year 2021 Readers The world

New Year tragedy

We were happy to usher the new year and to be part of the success. But this was never to happen to this family which has lost five members. It was so unfortunate that they were all found dead after inhaling carbon monoxide.

The father was boiling maize for sale when the rain fell. He decided to put the ‘jiko’ inside the house. Little did they know that, that would mark the end of their journey. May their souls rest in peace.

By Ciscas

Passionate in seeing and experiencing a positive change.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s